Owners of hoverboards often wonder what to do if the car beeps and the red light comes on (flashes). Many people have encountered this problem. and the cause is not the battery that runs out Although this can happen if the user is a beginner, in practice there are many messages for such problems. including solutions More details about this – in this release.
The red light flashes on the gyro.
There are often moments when the power button responds to pressing, but the gyro does not go. You should not panic in such situations, as most likely everything will be fine.
Look at the indicator light:
- First time send the status of hoverboard;
- The second shows the battery charge.
- If the charge is lower than the set rate The battery indicator will glow red all the time. There is still a minimum charge. But the electronics block the movement to prevent complete discharge.
- If it still blinks We will count the number of times and recognize the mistakes.
Flashing – Wiring problem. Verify that the wires are securely connected by disconnecting and reconnecting them one by one.
2 blink – a malfunction in the electrical circuit.
3 Blink – A possible cause is a jumper of the phase conductors.
4 Blink – Failure of the wheel or position sensor from the side of the motherboard.
5 flashes – Problem with the wheel or position sensor on the battery side.
6 Blinks – The rechargeable battery is dead or needs to be replaced.
7 flashes – Sensor breakage. gyroscopic control module or an additional board from the battery side may need to be replaced
8 Blinks – There is a problem with one of the balance boards.
9 flashes – error spatial position of the sensor. (The scooter may overturn)
Why does the gyro kick and how to do it?
There is no general reason why a device beeps and doesn’t move. in most cases Users will face the fact that their hoverboard is a poor quality copy. Naturally, low power sensors are used. useless wiring and cheap production materials Therefore, do not be surprised by the loss that will occur. A completely different calico, when the device works for a long time without complications, and then wears out. The squeak of a gyroscopic motorcycle can be found while riding, charging or simply turning it on.
- The impact of the body on a hard surface and, as a result, “inside” damage.
- Illiterate repair when the battery does not go out and short circuit occurs.
- moisture on board
- Exceeded the allowed speed limit.
- low battery charge;
- overload when climbing slopes greater than 15 °
- Let’s consider each point in more detail. Hovercraft can peel off due to mechanical damage. which negatively affects its functioning.
- In this regard, it is necessary to handle carefully and not allow, for example, to fall to the ground or hover on the curb. Hitting an obstacle can damage one of the circuit boards in the device.
Often dirt, dust or moisture gets into the gyrocycle. As a rule, this can cause a short circuit, which is fraught with the failure of any component if water gets into the battery while driving. The gyro can also catch fire. This is because the manufacturers of these devices are concerned about consumer protection. However, after using the gyroscope, It is advisable to thoroughly inspect for dirt and moisture and wipe it off. to avoid unexpected moments such as during charging
Often malfunctions occur because device owners try to repair them themselves. Some users encounter problems during their travels. stop and start repair and to find out why the gyrocycle stops working They tried to remove the cover of the device located at the top. Despite the fact that one of these 2 elements located on the main board with the microcontroller will fail. But the gyro scooter will stop working.
Another reason for the failure of the gyro is The user’s desire to replace the Bluetooth module on their own without the help of a specialist … Some people forget to turn off the battery altogether. This will cause a short circuit. At some point, the hoverboard may continue to run without interruption at times. And the user will not be able to detect the problem.
hoverboard squeaks during acceleration
A separate reason should be the squeak of the gyro ring when driving. especially when accelerating in this situation A squeak does not indicate a malfunction. But only warned of the need to slow down for your own safety.
as well as overload Some modifications started beeping when the user tried to climb hills with slopes greater than 15 to prevent damage. He emits a long beep and can turn off himself.